The New Inn, Yealand has developed a great reputation both locally and with our visiting guests for quality service and offers a first-class restaurant with 38 covers and an outside dining space, cosy bar and 7 boutique guest rooms. We take pride in our intimate surroundings and service style, where our guests arrive as a customer and leave as a friend!
Our restaurant here at the New Inn, Yealand offers one of the finest dining experiences, located in the North Lancashire area. Offering modern British gastropub and grill dishes, all our dishes are freshly prepared, using locally sourced seasonal produce. We’re looking for a Chef De Partie to deliver this consistency to our discerning guests.
With exciting times ahead, The New Inn, Yealand is scheduled for future investment and development, including 4 additional luxury suites, a new 50 cover restaurant and a full kitchen refit scheduled within the next 18 months, it couldn’t be a better time to join our team!
Now with the extra requirements to keep our team and customers safe from risk of COVID 19, this role plays a key part in building customer confidence.
Your role will be to offer great customer service and cleanliness in our busy bar and restaurant. A variety of shifts are available, mostly evenings and weekends.
If you’re able to start immediately this would be a great advantage. Now with the extra requirements to keep our team and customers safe from risk of COVID 19, this role plays a key part in building customer confidence.
What we’re looking for from you
- You’ll have a friendly and confident approach to customer service.
- Some experience of bar and or restaurant work.
- You’ll be prepared to be flexible in duties.
- Most importantly a “can do” attitude!
- The ability to work a variety of shifts with a flexible approach to working hours to suit the needs of the business, mostly evenings and weekends.
- Generous gratuities
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata in line with hours worked)
- Employee discounts across the other properties within the group
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all employees
- An engaging and supporting work environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV with a covering letter stating which position you are applying for by:
Email to: [email protected]
Post to: HR Dept. The Longlands Inn & Restaurant, Tewitfield, Nr Carnforth, LA6 1JH.
All applicants must be 18 or over.
In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process